Thursday, 11 February 2016

New Year, New Resolution, New Blog.

(Originally written February 1st)

I’m starting 2016 in February, for many reasons. January was busy – school holidays, birthdays, children hospitalised (we now have an official diagnosis of asthma – yay!), you name it. So my year starts today.

For months, I’ve been thinking about starting a blog again, teaching knitting/crochet and designing patterns. Mostly, since completing Dedri Uys’s Sophie’s Universe, and Tatsiana’s Circles of the Sun CALs. They were so much fun, and got me to thinking – I could do that. So it remained in the back of my mind as I went around all the everyday things I do. Then, one night when I was procrastinating (something I am very, very good at), I looked on a group page on Facebook and saw a post about craft workshops in my area. I offered my services, and I teach my first workshop in two days.

One of my resolutions for the year was to have my blog up and running before I teach my workshop. Hopefully I get to publish before that happens. If not, well then, I’ll just have to post an update after the fact. 
Keep smiling!


Ally.

Update - so obviously that didn't happen. The workshop went well, and I've been running around with my youngest turning 2, and battling off a cold, but more of that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment